Summer at Simply Relaxing
We have been told that we can restart Facial treatments, Hopi Ear Candles and Sinus Massage from August 1st 2020, if you would like to book in please let me know.
If you are nervous about coming for a treatment, I have answered some questions to help;
We have been able to reopen but with strict guidelines:
What do I have to do before my appointment:
I will contact you the day before you are due to come to ask 2 health questions:
- “Have you been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19?”
- “Are you showing any symptoms of Covid-19?”
You need to reply yes/no. If YES, we may need to move your appointment forward 7 days to be safe, if NO, then brilliant I will look forward to seeing you the next day.
Please do not bring any food/drink with you for your treatment, I am unable to give you water so maybe have a drink before you leave you car.
Please do not bring anyone with you as there are no chairs in reception.
Please do arrive on time, if you have a problem, contact me
What happens when I arrive?
On arrival, I will take your temperature and note it, then ask for a contact number for NHS Test and Trace service. After you have applied hand sanitizer, I will take you through to the salon for you to enjoy your treatment.
Do I have to wear a mask?
It is good practise to wear a facial mask to come to the salon however I would suggest removing it for your treatment for comfort reasons. I will be wearing a visor and mask. If you would like to wear your mask for your treatment, this is perfectly fine too.
What precautions are in place?
- I have removed all soft furnishings as they can harbour the virus, I have replaced them with “wipeable” chairs/tables
- I have removed the gowns
- I have replaced the hand towels with paper towels in the WC and again added a further hand sanitizer “no contact” dispenser along with a “no contact” soap dispenser
- There is a diffuser in the shop pumping out an antibacterial blend between appointments
- After every client, the premises are closed for cleaning and ventilation
- I will wear both a visor and face mask
- All products in the shop are in clear boxes, please do not open the boxes yourself, as this will mean a possible contamination
What happens to the information taken on my arrival?
- I have to take personal contact and health information for the purposes of the NHS Test and Trace only. After 21 days, this information is shredded.
- I will NOT use this information for marketing purposes and will NOT share it with anyone without your consent
- If there is an occasion when I am asked by NHS Test and Trace for information regarding clients for a particular day, I will first ask you for your permission and also to make you aware that they will be in touch.
- By arranging an appointment, you are confirming that you are happy with the precautions put in place and that all the information given is correct.
What happens when I pay for my treatment?
- Please pay by debit/credit card. I am unable to accept cash
- I am also unable to print a card receipt, however my machine can send you a receipt via text or email which can be arranged whilst you are in the shop.
I would like to buy a gift voucher?
At the moment, I am not able to sell gift vouchers, I will reassess this from time to time and will reintroduce vouchers when advised to do so. The guidelines state that I cannot issue any paper items, vouchers, receipts, price lists and appointment cards.
How will I make a note of my next appointment?
I will text, email or facebook message you with your next appointment
What is the aftercare following my treatment?
- Please make sure you drink water
- Spend time relaxing
- If you begin to show symptoms of Covid-19 within 7 days, I need to know
- Look forward to your next visit to Simply Relaxing
- Tell your friends how lovely, safe and professional we are!!
July Special Offer
- Back neck and shoulder massage
Summer Special Offer
- Full Body massage
- Holistic Facial