We have been able to reopen but with strict guidelines:
What do I have to do before my appointment:
I will contact you the day before you are due to come to ask 2 health questions:
- “Have you been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19?”
- “Are you showing any symptoms of Covid-19?”
You need to reply yes/no. If YES, we may need to move your appointment forward 7 days to be safe, if NO, then brilliant I will look forward to seeing you the next day.
Please do not bring any food/drink with you for your treatment, I am unable to give you water so maybe have a drink before you leave you car.
Please do not bring anyone with you as there are no chairs in reception.
Please do arrive on time, if you have a problem, contact me
What happens when I arrive?
On arrival, I will take your temperature and note it, then ask for a contact number for NHS Test and Trace service. After you have applied hand sanitizer, I will take you through to the salon for you to enjoy your treatment.
Do I have to wear a mask?
It is good practise to wear a facial mask to come to the salon however I would suggest removing it for your treatment for comfort reasons. I will be wearing a visor and mask. If you would like to wear your mask for your treatment, this is perfectly fine too.
What precautions are in place?
- I have removed all soft furnishings as they can harbour the virus, I have replaced them with “wipeable” chairs/tables
- I have removed the gowns
- I have replaced the hand towels with paper towels in the WC and again added a further hand sanitizer “no contact” dispenser along with a “no contact” soap dispenser
- There is a diffuser in the shop pumping out an antibacterial blend between appointments
- After every client, the premises are closed for cleaning and ventilation
- I will wear both a visor and face mask
- All products in the shop are in clear boxes, please do not open the boxes yourself, as this will mean a possible contamination
What do i do if I have tested positive for Covid-19
If you have tested positive for Covid-19, you must delay any treatment until you are advised by your doctor that it is safe for you to have any form of therapy at Simply Relaxing. I will then need you to sign a declaration.
If you have an appointment booked, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can delay your treatment.
What happens to the information taken on my arrival?
- I have to take personal contact and health information for the purposes of the NHS Test and Trace only. After 21 days, this information is shredded.
- I will NOT use this information for marketing purposes and will NOT share it with anyone without your consent
- If there is an occasion when I am asked by NHS Test and Trace for information regarding clients for a particular day, I will first ask you for your permission and also to make you aware that they will be in touch.
- By arranging an appointment, you are confirming that you are happy with the precautions put in place and that all the information given is correct.
What happens when I pay for my treatment?
- Please pay by debit/credit card. I am unable to accept cash
- I am also unable to print a card receipt, however my machine can send you a receipt via text or email which can be arranged whilst you are in the shop.
I would like to buy a gift voucher?
At the moment, I am not able to sell gift vouchers, I will reassess this from time to time and will reintroduce vouchers when advised to do so. The guidelines state that I cannot issue any paper items, vouchers, receipts, price lists and appointment cards.
How will I make a note of my next appointment?
I will text, email or facebook message you with your next appointment
What is the aftercare following my treatment?
- Please make sure you drink water
- Spend time relaxing
- If you begin to show symptoms of Covid-19 within 7 days, I need to know
- Look forward to your next visit to Simply Relaxing
- Tell your friends how lovely, safe and professional we are!!
I hope this has answered some of your questions, if you have any concerns or queries please email me