- Berries are rich in vitamin C and K, rich in fibre, magnesium, and potassium and are prebiotics which is good for your digestive system
- Leafy greens are full of vitamins and minerals, they are also a rich source of phytonutrients. This means that they are rich in nutrients to boost your immunity.
- it is recommended that we eat a rainbow every day to ensure that we have the complete range of vitamins and minerals to feed our body.
- If you eat meat, oily fish is extremely rich in omega 3. Turkey has vitamins B6, B12, and niacin, and choline, very important nutrients for your brain function
- If you are a vegetarian or vegan, nuts and seeds contain nutrient-rich vitamins. B12 is very tricky to include in your diet, it is recommended to take a supplement.
- Get outside every day in the daylight, you will be absorbing vitamin D which is believed to help with SAD.
- Make sure you are active. Your lymph is pumped around your body by movement and breathing so get moving, go for a walk, dance, garden, cycle. The more you move the better your lymphatic system will be. After dancing, you always feel uplifted so shimmy to the kettle every day!
- Body brushing, dry before your shower really helps to improve your circulation and exfoliates at the same time. Always brush lightly towards your heart. Have you seen Helpmeorganics Wellness Therapy Gift Boxes
With the weather turning colder, much colder, your immune system can become weaker and more prone to viruses but follow our tips to help boost your body and calm your mind so you can enjoy everything winter has to offer.
By using antibacterial essential oils within your home and workplace, you are creating a healthy barrier against winter’s cold viruses. Eating certain foods also helps
During the winter our mood can lower due to the shorter days and longer nights, there are many actions you can take to improve this
Therapy wise, we have carefully selected special offers to help you through winter. The December offer is the Hot Stone Massage with Reflexology, this is the queen of all massages and will warm your muscles deep down to relieve tension. The gentle flow of the hot batu stones, aromatic massage oils, and reflexology will give you the boost you need.
We also recommend reflexology lymph drainage to help decongest your sinuses, why not combine this with a back, neck, face, and scalp massage or the Tibetan Acupressure Head Massage?
Finally, Winter is a wonderful season, and Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December. It is a wonderful time of year, full of fun but also very busy and stressful. Please take your time to enjoy the lights, scents, and family time, don’t rush about trying to be perfect.
We work very hard to keep our prices down but there will be a price increase on January 1st, 2023. New price lists will be available in the shop and will be online on the 1st Jan 2023
Thank you for your support this year, I have been very touched by how many customers I see on a regular basis. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2023.
Additional Christmas Opening Times
Simply Relaxing Christmas 2022
We are taking Christmas bookings now and suggest you book your appointments up to Christmas as it is already becoming very busy, especially for evening appointments.
The special offer for December is the ever-popular Hot Stone Massage which, this year, comes with a session of reflexology to complete the deep relaxation.
We only open on a Saturday on the three weekends running up to Christmas. The dates are:
Saturday 3rd December 10 am until 1 pm
Saturday 10th December 10 am until 1 pm
Saturday 17th December 10 am until 1 pm
We will be open as usual on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10 am until 8 pm
We will be open on Wednesday 21st December from 10 am until 3 pm
On Christmas Eve, we will be open from 9 am until 3 pm
Simply Relaxing will be closed until Thursday 29th & Friday 30th December from 10 am until 1 pm
More details will follow but I wanted to let you know the dates so you could plan your treat and relaxation time.
We will reopen in 2023 on Tuesday 3rd January at our normal opening times.
Don’t forget we offer a local free delivery service for gifts and products ordered online. Please go to https://www.helpmeorganics.com/shop to order your gifts. We also offer a gift wrapping service too
Have you seen our NEW Wellness Therapies?
I have been a therapist for many years, recently i have noticed that a lot of achy muscles are because you are feeling stressed, anxious and emotionally exhausted. I wanted to help so for the past few years I have been studying to become a Mindfulness, EFT and Meditation practitioner. I have been a Reiki Master for a very long time and want to combine all these wonderful therapies to help you feel calm and re-learn how to use the power of the breath to release tension so you can enjoy being present every day.
Mothers Day Gift Ideas
Mothers Day is Sunday 27th March, are you struggling to decide how to make a big fuss of your Mum, Nan, Wife , StepMum and all the other maternal people who you love? Dont worry, pop in and buy a gift voucher, while you are in our shop, add a Helpmeorganics Gift Box too!